Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Danielle Lloyd Tattoos

Who says models do not like to emulate? Former WAGs Danielle Lloyd secretly mengidolakan Victoria Beckham and Angelina Jolie for the tattoo business. The Daily Mail, initially, the former beloved Tottenham Hotspurs striker, Jermaine Defoe mimic this sign language tattoos on the Jews Posh neck.

Then when visiting Universal Studios in Los Angeles, United States, girls aged 25 years to make this tattoo any posts of the Latin sounds, "attero quis mihi tantum planto mihi validus''which means that" care will only strengthen me "on the left shoulder.
Tattoos that refers to the tattoo on the belly of the Jolie bunyinya, "Quod me nutrit me destruit" means "What nourishes me destroys me". That is the second tattoo Dani, as he was familiar disapa. In September 2008, Dani makes tattoo with the sentence, "Only God can judge me" (Only God can menghakimiku) on the back of the neck in Hebrew like Posh, which reads, "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine, He who pastures his flock among the Lilies. "
Besides Posh and Jolie, the source of inspiration is Dani Transformers stars Megan Fox, who make tattoos dibahunya. Kalimatnya reads, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies." Sentence is taken from one of the works of William Shakespeare, "King Lear".


By : lupus

No comments:

Post a Comment