Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ashlee Simpson Tattoos


At first glance Ashlee Simposon Wentz doesn't really look like someone that would have a tattoo or six for that matter. Well in case you didn't know Ashlee has at least six tattoos. This just goes to show that anyone can sport a tattoo and people not even notice, that is if they are tastefully done and they are small. Which most of Ashlee's tattoos are small.

Here's a list of Ashlee's tattoos:

1. Love on her left wrist.

2. A star on her right wrist, which was later covered up by a big red rose with green leaves, that looks rather out of place.

3. Two small cherries on her heel.

4. The number three written under the word LOVE on her right wrist.

5. A peace sign on her middle right finger.

6. An unidentified red tattoo on her inner left ring finger.

Ashlee shared with everyone what her first and second tattoo was:

"The first tattoo I got was a star and I got that with a few of my best friends. I have that one when I finished my first record and I have 'LOVE' on my other hand when I finished my second record."

Just in case you are wondering if Ashlee has any plans on getting any more tattoos in the near future, the answer to that question is yes. Ashlee wanted to get a tattoo that showed Pete how much she loved him and how proud she to be his wife. But since she unexpectedly got pregnant she is having to wait on adding another tattoo to her body. Apparently, Ashlee is planning on getting "ASW" tattooed on her shoulder. Which may or may not be such a good idea. After all marriages in Hollywood only last a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment